Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Testimonials For Salt Lamps

I ordered 4 salt lamps from you guys a few months ago, and they are awesome.  They give a lovely warm feeling to my room.  My cats seem to really enjoy them also!

I always leave at least one switched on at floor level because my cats seem to like to sleep near them!  Here's a picture I took 5 minutes ago!

Enjoy,
Meghan
 


Hi there! I received my salt lamp today 1/12/07 just hours ago... I have had this thing on for only about 1.5 hours and OMG! I am giddy happy, ear to ear... those negative ions from the lamp have put me in the best mood... my nose has cleared up and my chest and lungs are already clearing up. I have just ordered another because I cannot wait to feel what these lamps do for my overall health. I always wanted one and they are so expensive any place else... but your customer service, quality and pricing is awesome... and I am a customer for life.

When my health is good because of a small salt lamp... My gosh that is a miracle, when I have spent hundreds on ozone ionizers that nearly killed me, and dehumidifiers that never worked and made me more ill. Something as nurturing and healing and relaxing like this lamp is a miracle! I am so grateful to you! I am truly a customer for life! I can breath and my body feels like it is renewing.. I have tried all supplements, everything and nothing would put me in a good mood. I tried positive prayer and book therapy and the molds up here in the mountains made me very ill... This is working! Thank you SOOOO much! You are wonderful. I cannot wait to buy more!

Have a spectacular day!
Peace always

- Amy Atkinson from Los Gatos, CA


I ordered four of the medium Himalayan salt crystal lamps, I am just so impressed.  I found my first lamp at Springfest in Ocean City, MD.  I love it, but yours are much better.  The base is attached, which I love.  They were packaged so safely.  You let me know when my request was received, when it shipped out, and when I would receive it!  I wish I had ordered more (which I am sure I will again).    I have just been diagnosed with Asthma.  I can tell you since using the salt crystal in my room (leaving it lit 24-7)  I notice such a difference in my breathing.  I also am a light sleeper, not with this lamp, I sleep like a baby.  THAT is a miracle!  I will probably be your best advertisement!!

Thank you so much, 

  - Ellen Merritt


Dear Mustansar,

I received my lamp order yesterday and was pleased as usual.  Thank you for the prompt service and dependability.  I have placed three orders over the past year because every time friends come to our home they fall in love with the lamps and their health benefits.  The first time was elderly friends of my mother and they don't know how to order things like this so I handled it for them. I want to thank you again and have to say the only disappointment was that I didn't receive the free gifts.   I was so hoping I would receive them so I could try new products and possibly order something different.

  Thanks again and God Bless You.

- Kathy Carnes


It was "Love At First Site!"  My lamp is so beautiful I do not want to turn it off.  Even my little dog loves it.  She has been resting by it for hours.  I put it on the bed side table.  Almost immediately she got very close to it.  Apparently she finds it  soothing as she is not well.  I would have ordered one sooner but was afraid it would melt in this extremely humid climate.  Now I am so glad I did.

  Was also very pleased with the Salt Crystals.  Will be doing Brine Water in the A.M.  I have been searching for years for a natural source of minerals.  Success at last!!

  Also, I want to commend Gamma on the excellent service.   In short, Gamma is a Class act!!!  Will be ordering again.

Thanks, thanks, thanks.

  - Claire Janefrom Walker, LA


Dear Asgar,

Hello. I just wanted you to know that the natural salt votive candle holders I'd ordered arrived on Wednesday, December 11, as you'd estimated. They are in great shape and extremely beautiful.

Considering the great price, wonderful product and free shipping, combined with the fact that your company's shipping time was very fast, I will definitely be ordering from your company again in the future.

Blessings on you and your company's excellent efforts,

  - Anita Runions


Hey.  You guys are awesome.  I just got in my third salt lamp from you, and it looks just as amazing as the other two.  I sooo appreciate you being so helpful and nice.  The first one you sent was for the girl I am madly in love with and she loves it immensely.  The next two have been for myself, and they both look fantastic.

  I have spoken with you both on a few different occasions and you were both very friendly, helpful and courteous.  I have already recommended you to friends and family and will continue to do so, but I just wanted you to know that I really appreciate how good you have been to me.  Not like most online companies that I have dealt with.

Thanks again,

    - Jack Gleghorn


I had ordered the medium crystal lamp and it was a gift that I had your company ship directly to the recipient. He got the lamp today and loved it. I had him send me a picture of it and its awesome!

I was so worried ordering online something, especially as a gift and unseen by me. But I am so happy I went with your company. I will definately do business with you again. Great service. Thanks so much. You guys are the best!
- Denise

Thank you very much. I have just received my order today, and all I can say is WOW!!!

You guys are the best in everyway, Product, Customer Service, and Professionals for sure. I will be sure to spread the word that the place to get Himalayan Salt is from you. Thanks again for everything especially the very quick delivery.
Very Best,
- Laurie

Dear Asgar,
Today, I got the crystal salt lamp that I have ordered. I actually ordered for my mom as a gift for her birthday.

I knew she wanted it so I got it. She really loved it. I was impressed with the careful packaging and the lamp itself is absolutely fabulous. I guess I will be ordering more soon not just for myself but for my sister and brother in law as a gift for their new doctor's office grand opening. I am also a certified Feng Shui consultant so I will be spreading my word out as well.

Thank you again for making my mom smile! It was truly worth it.
- Victoria

I received my very first order from Gamma today. The lamps are beautiful! I am impressed with my entire experience with your company. First, my order was shipped immediately via UPS at my request complete with tracking number, so I knew exactly what day my shipment was coming so I could be home when it arrived. My items were very well packaged. The one time I called to ask a question about a particular item, the person I spoke with was not only professional, but very warm & friendly as well. Thank you for such beautiful products & wonderful customer service too. I will definitely be doing business with you again!
— Julie - Mount Vernon, Ohio


Dear Usman & Brother's,

Thank you so much for my lamp. It just arrived and I LOVE IT!! Thank you for the great service too!

Kind Regards
— K. Pinder


Just wanted to say thanks for the lamp and 2 candleholders I received yesterday, couldn't be happier. They are of superior quality compared to the others, look forward to placing more orders in the future... Thanks.
Best Regards,
— Mark Rogers - Canton, GA


All of my friends are totally fascinated with my new salt lamp. They are constantly attracted to its radiating beauty when they are in my home.

My really close friends are going to find a salt lamp under their Christmas tree. I think they will be very pleased.
— Mrs. Gaye B. – St. Louis, MO


  I received my salt lamps yesterday..the sphere shape...they're absolutely BEAUTIFUL...they look like little planets...so atmospheric...the air even smells cleaner...thank you so much.
- Susan Young, Lucerne Valley, California

Dear Mustansar,
Received my order promptly and how beautiful each lamp was. I was really impressed with the quality and colors of each lamp. The tags on each lamp were a bonus. I was also impressed with your business manners as well as how informative you are with the product and also in helping me order fitting my needs. Looking forward to our next order.
Sincerely,
- L.N.

Asgar,
Just wanted to let you know that I received my order yesterday and am THRILLED with the quality of the products and your delivery services. Undoubtedly, I will order again from you in the future.

I am very pleased with the quality of the products I received, as well as the promptness of order processing (I anticipated lengthy delays as a result of an international order, ie customs processes). Everything was handled exceptionally and professionally. Additionally... thank you for the added gift of Essential Oil to my shipment, much appreciated.

I just thought I would send you this note of appreciation, because all too frequently in this world that we live in we do not take time to acknowledge what we appreciate.
Thanks again,
- Cindy

I just wanted to let your company know that I have been very impressed with your business. I ordered from you for the first time not too long ago after finding a link for you through Google.

I was impressed when I ordered, the payment info was on a secure site. I liked getting email confirmations and delivery confirmations. When the package arrived, it was well protected and had further invoices, all marked paid, etc. I also ordered product to go to another family member and again, no hassles.

To further seal the deal, I wanted another specific shape of lamp, so I did quite a bit more research to find other companies through internet searches, eBay, etc. Again, your company seemed the best in price and quality not to mention sound business practices.

So, I just wanted to let you know. I feel confident in ordering from your company, not to mention that the quality of the products we have received so far are outstanding.

Keep up the good job!
I've got more ordering to do!
Regards,
— Bozena Havro-Buckley


I just wanted to let you know that your "mission statement" touched my heart. You are blessed in your service to others as I am. Please convey to your fellow workers in the light, that I will keep them in my heart and as I benefit from their toil, send them blessings of love, because I know I am blessed by the talent provided to them and the creation provided by them.

As we may be separated by many miles, know that we are connected by and through the spirit of love, and we are brothers and sisters, as one nation under God.

I bid you blessings of peace, harmony and wisdom.

— I am Dennis -Brandon, Florida


Recently I ordered ten Salt Crystal Lamps from Usman & Brother's Ltd.  I had done my research and knew that these negative-ion generating Himalayan Lamps were state-of-the-art health-promoting "devices" (able to produce healthful negative ions without, thank goodness, involving ozone!) and that Usman & Brother was able to offer these beauties at an astoundingly low price, especially if bought in multiples of ten.

Several years earlier, I had come upon an exhibitor's booth at a health fair that had had some of these amazing lamps on display; and, although they were rather expensive, I had found myself so drawn to them that I had finally decided to go for it, carefully selecting for myself the lamp I found the most compelling (although it was a hard choice to make because all the lamps were so magically sublime).

Understandably, I was a little concerned, when I phoned in my order for ten, sight-unseen Salt Crystal Lamps from Usman & Brother , that I might not be quite as satisfied with the lamps that they would be selecting for me as I had been with the one I had selected for myself. So you can imagine my surprise and my delight when I discovered, upon opening each carefully wrapped parcel, an extraordinary array of ten lamps, every one unique, all absolutely gorgeous (except for one, which I found a little less appealing and will present to a friend as a special Christmas gift!).

I have now placed a lamp in every single room in our house (plus the basement!); they draw very little electricity and we keep them on all the time, except for the one in our bedroom -- which we reluctantly turn off when we sleep (so as not to interfere with the body's production of melatonin, the sleep hormone). The soft light they emit is warm, inviting, and relaxing, even as it energizes, enlivens, and focuses.  These Usman & Brother's Salt Crystal Lamps are one of the best purchases we have ever made.  And it's amazing to us that something this beautiful and this good-for-you would be simply a phone call away and so affordably priced! Treat yourself right. Buy one, buy ten!! You will not be disappointed!!! And they will last you a lifetime, a long, healthy lifetime...

- Martha Stark MD
Faculty, Harvard Medical School

2 comments:

  1. this is nice blog
    with very hudge and great information.
    because it is dynamic so i like this too and i love SALT LAMPS.
    Facebook like page

    ReplyDelete
  2. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who had previously been performing a small analysis for this. And the man the truth is bought me breakfast since I stumbled upon it for him.. smile. So i want to reword that: Thnx for your treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending time to talk about this, I am strongly over it and love reading read more about this topic. If possible, as you grow expertise, would you mind updating your blog post to comprehend details? It really is extremely helpful for me. Big thumb up just for this post! salt lamps from pakistan

    ReplyDelete